Meet Her Campus BC!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Hello! This week’s campus profile is dedicated to the girls behind Her Campus at Boston College! Each week they spend countless hours as a team creating, organizing, and scheduling content for you all to read each week. Read more to learn more about the girls of Her Campus at Boston College!

What is Her Campus at Boston College?

If you are a new reader, welcome! Her Campus at Boston College is an online publication for young women. We write articles that girls at BC can relate to such as housing drama (because what friend group comes in 8?!), the abundance of stairs on campus, boy drama, health, and more.

Can anyone join?

Yes! Anyone can join, yes even you guys. Our team as of right now is all girls but we are open to having guys on our team as well! Our writers have a range of experience, some with prior experience while others did not. If you aren’t comfortable with writing, we have other roles on our team as well, such as marketing and publicity.

What are some perks of joining Her Campus?

Her Campus at Boston College brings together a group of girls with similar interests from different classes who may not have ever crossed paths if it was not for HC BC. In addition, Her Campus Nationals gifts each chapter a Survival Kit with lots of goodies that become some of our newest staples. In addition, Her Campus is a great resume booster! It leads to internships and many job opportunities that allow for young college women to explore their passions and interest for media and publishing. Anyone who is interested in Journalism, Marketing, or PR should join Her Campus for the endless opportunities and the amazing team we have here at BC. 

What does HC BC do besides publish online?

Besides publishing articles, we host events on and off campus with shops around BC such as Splendid and Madewell. We are planning our next event that is fitness/health based so stay tuned to find out more about our event! Also, we host many giveaways on our social media pages. We have a live giveaway right now so be sure to enter here!

HCXO

Vanessa is a senior at Boston College studying Economics and Communications. She is proud to be the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at Boston College!        
Molly is a senior at Boston College studying Communication and Political Science. She is currently a Campus Corespondent for Her Campus BC and is looking forward to writing articles! She loves to travel, hangout with her friends, and go on adventures. Her mantra is "If you are always trying to be normal, you'll never know how amazing you can be" - Maya Angelou.