Meet “Entourage”-loving Sophomore, Connor Marr!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

When this campus cutie isn’t busy playing N64 with his awesome suitemates, playing club ultimate Frisbee, or watching Entourage (sniff, sniff), he is hitting the books.  At 6’7″ he has been mistaken for Chris Humphries and seems he knows what he wants in a potential girlfriend (and as he explains, it’s much more than looking like Kim Kardashian!).  Last but not least, collegiettes™, he’s single! 

The Basics
Name: Connor Marr
Hometown: Greenwich, CT
School/Year: A&S, 2014
Major: Physics and Economics

BC Life
Residence on campus: I’m living in an 8-man in 90.  I love all my roommates and it’s working out really well. We got really lucky with our housing.
Activities/Clubs: Men’s Club Ultimate Frisbee, Liturgical Ministry, and hopefully a 48 Hours point guard this year.
Best Class: My favorite class so far at BC was probably Psych as a Social Science with Professor Michael Moore.  He is hilarious and really can keep an entire lecture hall interested. 
Worst Class: My least favorite class was probably Multivariable Calc. It was brutal.
Favorite thing to do in your free time: N64 Super Smash Bros with my roommates.  It gets a little too competitive sometimes but just ends with a lot of yelling at the TV.
Favorite Place to Eat: Hillside. Hands down. The New England Classic is a gem.

Fun Facts
Biggest Pet Peeve: When one person takes a four-person table at Hillside to do work and doesn’t even buy food.  You can do that work in the library.
Favorite Song/Band: Little River Band
Favorite TV show: Either Entourage (which just ended and the finale was amazing), or Modern Family.
Are you happy to be back at BC this year? Absolutely, the summer was starting to drag on and I couldn’t wait to get back.  Now that I’m here I just want to make to most of the year.
Celebrity crush: Well lately I’ve been hearing from a lot of people that I look like Chris Humphries, the NBA player, so I guess my crush has to be Kim Kardashian.
Favorite holiday: Marathon Monday, easily the most fun day of the year.

Love Life
Single or Taken: I’m currently single.
Ideal girl: Someone smart and funny, if she can make me laugh then that’s a huge plus. She would also need to be able to hang with bros for an extended period of time.  Lastly, she needs to look good in sweat pants and a ponytail, not just on a Friday night when she’s trying to go out.
Ideal date: Dinner at Mac.  She pays.
Deal Breakers: Anyone “clingy,” I can’t deal with it.

Siblings on Campus
Favorite story (his sister, Emma Marr, is a writer/editor for HC BC!):
Well my freshest memory is that my sister threw me a surprise party on my birthday a few days ago.  She decorated her room with the works (streamers, balloons, etc) and invited all my friends.  She also brought me cupcakes that she made.  I have the best sister in the world!

P.S. is it true that some people have slightly longer beds because they’re so tall? (Laughs). It is not necessarily true but they are available for certain athletes.  Luckily my mom special-ordered one for me.  I think they’re three inches longer than the normal beds.

How tall are you? I’m 6’7’’, and no, I don’t play basketball.

Katie Moran is a junior at Boston College, majoring in Communication. Originally from Seattle, she loves the East Coast but misses her rainy days and Starbucks coffees. On campus, Katie is involved with Sub Turri Yearbook, the Appalachia Volunteer Program, UGBC Women's Issues Team, Cura, and the Women's Resource Center Big Sister Program. She loves reading, watching "Friends," and exploring new places. She has a passion for creating and hopes to begin a career in marketing and advertising.