Meet Cutie Tammy Leung

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Meet Tammy Leung. This nurse-to-be is the youngest of three sisters, but is the self-proclaimed “mother” of the group. When she’s not taking the surgeon’s seat in the operating room, you can find her lounging outside on the grass or hanging out in O’Neill.

The Basics

Name: Tammy Leung

Hometown: New York City

School/Year: Boston College / 2015

Major: Nursing

BC Life

Activities/Clubs: Peer Health Exchange –  teaching health topics at Boston Public high schools. Work at the BC Phone Center

Best class: Childbearing

Worst class: Chemistry

Bapst or O’Neill: O’Neill ERRYDAY

Favorite place to eat: Hillside!!

One thing most excited about for senior year: I’m most excited about walking the exact road at BC I walked for Convocation with the exact same people. It signifies the loyal friends I’ve met here that I will have for the rest of my life.

Most embarrassing moment: Sitting on the only chair in the OR, which turned out to be the chief surgeon’s chair

Fun fact: Went to high school with Lady Gaga’s sister! Also, it was the same high school as Lady Gaga herself

Celeb crush: Channing Tatum

Dream job: Working in the NICU as a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner

Favorite hangout spot on campus: The grass area outside of Lower

Ideal date: Watching the sunset with a special someone while having coffee and cookies, laying on the grass

Deal breakers: If you don’t have a dream or are not willing to work towards it.

Advice to freshmen: Enjoy the time to be young, but make smart choices because being young is not the same as being stupid

Katherine ValentinoSenior in A&S English Major Minor in American Studies, concentration in journalism