Meet Cutie Max de la Rosa!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Say hi to this week’s Campus Cutie, Max de la Rosa! This junior is a soft-spoken wiffle ball enthusiast with a heart of gold. Read on to get to know Max!

Name: I go by Max, but I’m sure Lisa will want me to say my full name (Maximiliano Marcos de la Rosa). [Editor’s note: When he says his full name with his accent, it’s so cool]

Hometown: El Paso, Texas (It’s as far west in Texas as you can go without crossing into Mexico or New Mexico)

School/Year: A&S 2017

Major: History

Activities/Clubs: The Screaming Eagles Marching Band (the BCMB if you will), BC PepBand, The Art of being Ridiculous and Awesome and Ridiculously Awesome  

Best class: Roman Spectacles 

Worst class: Uh I’m going all time here and say Philosophy

Bapst or O’Neill: Baaaaapst

Favorite place to eat on campus: OMG the RAT on Thursdays 

Biggest pet peeve:  Christopher Wright

Best Friend: Christopher Wright

Most embarrassing moment: This one time at band camp…

Fun fact: I have a twin. She goes to Notre Dame… soooo yeah…

Favorite movie: Treasure Planet

Favorite TV show:  HIMYM

Celeb crush: Chris Pratt <3

Dream job: Museum Curator 

Favorite BC sport: BC Hockey, hands down

Favorite hangout spot on campus: The Labyrinth 

Relationship status: Single

Ideal girl: Every girl is beautiful

Ideal date: Anything that involves pb&j and naps 

Deal breakers: Constant negativity 

Advice to freshmen: Find a group of friends that accept you for who you are, and who will push you to be better than you were yesterday. Then do the same for them.

So if you need a confidence boost, like hearing silly accents, or want to nap with pb&j, hit up Max!

BC Senior, Future High School Teacher. Lover of laughing, Diet Coke, friends and family, pandas, peanut butter, and the BCMB.
Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.