This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie Matt Murphy! He loves being social and spending time with his boys! Want to learn more about Matt? Well just keep on reading! He is quite the catch!

The Basics:

Name: Matt Murphy

Hometown: Winnetka, IL

School/ Year: A&S 2015

Major: Communications

BC Life:

Activities: Playing golf, Practicing my ping-pong serve, and

Best Class: Business Law with Wesner (must take)

Worst Class: Persuasion.  Couldn’t persuade her out of a B-

Bapst or O’neill: Bapst

Favorite place to eat: 20 Gerald, where we cook up delicious masterpieces.

Why Boston College: Got in off the waitlist, full disclosure.

More about Matt:

Pet peeve: People who don’t accept witty comments toward them as funny, just laugh and let me enjoy it for a second.

Embarrassing freshman moment: Hockey puck sized hickey, you know who you are.

Favorite pass time: Sunday morning golf with my dad each week during the summer.

What are you excited for next year: Being back on campus.  Don’t enjoy my feet sticking to the floor as I exit the shower.

Fun fact: I can make a water-drop sound with my mouth, come check it out.

Favorite movie: 3:10 to Yuma, nothing can beat a good Western, or a Christian Bale/Russell Crowe combo.

Favorite television show: Pawn Stars.

Love Life:

Taken or single: Free as I’ll ever be.

Celeb Crush: Nina Agdal, SI swimsuit babe.

Ideal guy: Nick Solazzo

Deal breaker: Nose piercings can work, but don’t do the ring around the nostril please.

Perfect date: If you’re brave enough to let me cook for you, I won’t disappoint.

Favorite place to hang out near campus: 20 Gerald, if you haven’t seen the Crystal Room, you’re missing out…

Advice for a freshman: Morning class people, save yourselves the rest of the day!

Her Campus BC giving you a taste of the men, just like Matt, and women who make this campus special! Keep tuning in each week to see who will be our next Campus Cutie! 

Meghan Gibbons is a double major in Communications and Political Science in her senior year at Boston College. Although originally from New Jersey, she is a huge fan of all Boston sports! Along with her at Boston College is her identical twin, who she always enjoys playing twin pranks with. Meghan is a huge foodie, book worm and beach bum