Meet Campus Cutie Zach Zuk!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

If you’re ever hanging around Newton campus, you might run into this week’s Campus Cutie. Meet freshman Zach Zuk, an English major from Vermont. Keep reading to learn more about Zach and his life at BC!

The Basics

Name: Zach Zuk

Hometown: South Burlington, VT

School Year: 2017

Major/Minor: A&S, Poly Sci/English

Fun Facts

Activities/Clubs: Writing for the Gavel, Intramural soccer and basketball

Bapst or O’Neill: Bapst if I actually have to get stuff done. O’Neill if I know I can procrastinate a little.

Favorite place to eat: On campus: Addie’s, In Boston: Boston Burger Company

Most embarrassing moment: I tripped on the million dollar stairs, and then had to jog it off to get my balance…definitely had a couple people flat out laugh at me.

Dream Job: Writer

Celeb lookalike: I don’t even really want to say this one but I feel obligated to…the amount of times people have told me I look like Joseph Gordon Levitt this year is ridiculous, I don’t really see it…

Celeb crush: Blake Lively

Favorite part of freshman year (so far): Meeting a lot of great people

Advice to the class of 2018: Get as involved as you can without being too stressed, it’s the best way to meet people!

Favorite spot on campus: The walkway between North and South Stokes.

Keep tuning in each week to meet more Campus Cuties like Zach! 

Freshman at Boston College!
Meghan Gibbons is a double major in Communications and Political Science in her senior year at Boston College. Although originally from New Jersey, she is a huge fan of all Boston sports! Along with her at Boston College is her identical twin, who she always enjoys playing twin pranks with. Meghan is a huge foodie, book worm and beach bum