Letter From the Editors

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Dear HC BC readers,

Thank you so much for continuing to read Her Campus BC.  Your support really means a lot to us, and because of you, we are one of the top branches in the nation.  As we continue to grow and develop, we want to reach out to you even more.  If you haven’t liked us on Facebook or followed us on Twitter yet, do so!  By liking and following us, you’ll get updates on articles and events that are going on in the HC BC world.

It is also important that we are writing articles that you feel pertain to BC collegiette™ life, so we’ve created an email account where you can send in ideas for articles or topics that you would like to see on HC BC.

Again, thank you for reading HC BC, and be sure to look out for us handing out free HC merchandise around campus!

HC BC love,

Meg and Julie

Julianne is an Ohio native studying communication at Boston College with a concentration in journalism. She got involved with Her Campus BC when the chapter launched in December 2010. She began as an editor and contributing writer, and since has moved up the ranks to Campus Correspondent. Aside from working for Her Campus, Julianne is a certified personal trainer at Boston College's Flynn Recreational Complex and teaches group fitness as well. During her sophomore year, Julianne was a part of the Arrupe Program at BC and traveled to Guatemala, learning about the culture, political, social, economic, and religious issues of the country. Her goals post graduation include writing for a health and fitness magazine or working in communications for college or professional athletics. As for now, however, she is enjoying life at the University she loves so much! An avid hockey and football fan, one can always find Julianne in the stands rooting on BC and the Boston Bruins! Other hobbies include running, yoga, cooking, baking, and photography.