Her Campus BC 14 Days of Thanks Campaign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Thanksgiving always brings about a time of year when we reflect on the things, people and opportunities we are thankful for. But showing gratitude to others does not have to be reserved to one day of the year. 

Her Campus BC has launched a 14 Days of Thanks Campaign, which started last Thursday, November 14th, in order to show those people in our lives that have shown thoughtfulness how much we appreciate it. From our roommates and professors to faculty and maintenance, we are surrounded by people that deserve a nice thank you!

Look out for Her Campus BC team members sharing their thanks with those considerate people in our everyday lives. 

How do you show thanks to those that have been caring and supportive of you? Do you call your parents and tell them you love them? Buy a coffee for the shuttle driver who provides you transportation from place to place? No matter how you say it or how you show it, make sure to give thanks this Thanksgiving season.

Follow @HerCampusBC on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook to see some acts of gratitude. #hcbcthankful

Meghan Gibbons is a double major in Communications and Political Science in her senior year at Boston College. Although originally from New Jersey, she is a huge fan of all Boston sports! Along with her at Boston College is her identical twin, who she always enjoys playing twin pranks with. Meghan is a huge foodie, book worm and beach bum