This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

To the guests who walk in and claim they know the owner,

Congrats! I do too. We are still on a 45 minute wait.  Next time make a reservation.

To the guests who come to scream at the hostesses in front of the whole restaurant,

Sit down and stop making a scene. You’re making yourself look bad. You should be embarrassed!

To the guests who try to order from the hostesses,

The most I can do for you is get you a straw or extra utensils. I will be right back with your server.

To the guests who always need to sit in the same seat,

we are doing our best to accommodate you (and all the other guests who like that same exact table) but other guests do not like to be rushed and if they are still sitting at that table I am not about to ask them to move for you.

To the guests who walk in with no reservation,

This is really the only table we have available. Take it or leave it! Next time make a reservation.

To the walk in parties of 12,

Are you serious?! Make a reservation and when we do put something together for you, be grateful, do not complain!

To the parties of “4”,

Children still count as people, so when you need two high chairs as well, that is a party of 6.

To the lovely woman who sits at 544,

Thank you so much for being so understanding and sweet to everyone in the restaurant.

To the older gentleman who always sits at 622,

Thank you for your refreshing honesty and the engaging conversations!

To the guests who witness how terrible some of the other guests can be,

Thank you! Thank you for being flexible and understanding. Thank you for complimenting how well we handle situations. Thank you for complimenting our servers. Thank you for speaking with our managers and letting them know other guests are wrong and saving our butts!

Sincerely,

The Staff

Photo source:

http://abcnews.go.com/Business…

Meghan Gibbons is a double major in Communications and Political Science in her senior year at Boston College. Although originally from New Jersey, she is a huge fan of all Boston sports! Along with her at Boston College is her identical twin, who she always enjoys playing twin pranks with. Meghan is a huge foodie, book worm and beach bum