As Halloween approaches, you’ve either already figured out your costume or are trying to come up with a clever idea as soon as possible. Halloween costumes are certainly great fun, but similar to many people, I have a soft spot for adorable animals. How often do you see a Buzzfeed post on some cute animal theme that you cannot resist to browse through? I personally find dressed up cats more entertaining than dressed up people. Here are some of the best and cutest Halloween cats definitely winning their costume competitions!
1. Let’s start with something classic – a witch costume. Which witch is which? Doesn’t matter when you’re this adorable.
2. Another classic, the Halloween bat: terrifying and cute at the same time.
3. Speaking of animals, check out this bunny cat. Regina George is nothing compared to this feline.
4. Reliving more Mean Girls memories – “I’m a mouse, duh!”
5. Some would rather be a pretty Disney princess. Why not Snow White? Part of this cat’s fur is white as snow.
6. This princess bride is ready for her wedding with her prince charming.
7. What about some Disney men? Toy Story’s Woody and Buzz are looking fine!
8. Since we’re on the topic of beloved TV and movie characters, I’ve never seen a cuter Darth Vader or a more regal Princess Leia.
9. Nor have I seen a cuter Harry Potter.
10. And for all of you Doctor Who fans out there, I present the eleventh Doctor!
11. How about an Olympian? I can’t tell which one is the real Michael Phelps.
12. This guy is even tougher than Michael Phelps; all the biker cat needs is a Harley Davidson.
13. On the other hand, this masquerade cat is very feminine and mysterious in her mask.
14. Robin Thicke or NFL referee? You decide.
15. And then there’s that one cat who’s already thinking about Christmas.
It looks like the cats have their Halloween act together. Do you?
Toy Story: http://imgur.com/VIw9K0W