Drink Up! Best Fall Drinks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.
Now that midterm season has kicked in, coffee consumption has increased all over campus. As the temperature drops, trade in that iced coffee for one of these amazing fall drinks. From right on campus all the way to Newbury Street, the following coffee shops not only provide a delicious caffeine boost, but they are also all great places to study.

Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks in Mac

This basic fall treat is a favorite of many, and the fact that BC students can find it about twenty feet from Mac makes this even better. 

Caramel Apple Cider at the Chocolate Bar

This super sweet drink is the perfect solution for the non-coffee drinkers who don’t want to miss out on the amazing treats that come with the fall weather. 

Pumpkin Macchiato at Dunkin’ Donuts

Available in hot or iced, this new addition to the Dunkin’ menu has been a huge hit this fall season. Since the nearest Dunkin’ is just across Comm Ave, you’ll have to resist how many of these you get a week. 

Honey Latte at Fuel America

For when you need to get off campus this midterm season, head to Fuel America on Chestnut Hill Ave in Brighton for a delicious honey latte. 

Hazelnut Mocha at Café Nation

Café Nation on Washington Street in Brighton is fairly well known among the Boston College community, and their Hazelnut Mocha is pretty much a Nutella flavored latte. Who can say no to Nutella and caffeine?

Cappuccino at the Thinking Cup

For those days when you actually have time to travel into Boston, head to the Thinking Cup on Newbury Street. Known for their latte art, you’ll get a great cup of coffee and a fantastic Insta out of your trip. 

Photo Sources:

Taylor is a Junior at Boston College, majoring in Economics and minoring in English. When not writing articles for Her Campus BC, she can be found at BCMUN meetings, volunteering in the Admissions office, or taking classes at the Plex.
Emily Boches is currently a student at Boston College, majoring in Communications with a minor in Philosophy. She is also hoping to become a Veterinarian in the future. Emily is originally from Massachusetts, just 30 minutes outside of Boston. Her small city lies right on the coast where the beach is no more than 2 minutes away. She spends her free time getting addicted to shows on Netflix (it happens to the best of us), napping, and taking Buzzfeed quizzes.