Date Me, Maybe?!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

It’s here!  Wednesday, April 25th, at 8:00 PM, Roggie’s will be over-run by Her Campus BC’s Campus Cuties as we raffle them off.  That’s right, it’s the Her Campus BC Date Auction.  Last semester we had tons of fun and raised $1000.00 for CEO 4 Teens, so we thought we’d give it another go-around spring style.

So how does it work?

After people have some time to mingle, order some food, watch some Stanley Cup games, and sip on a few drinks (if 21!), Chris Osnato and Kudzai Taziva will emcee the night and introduce our lovely auctionees.  Laughs are guaranteed.  Then everyone will have time to eat, drink, and buy tickets for their dream dates.  Raffle tickets will be $2 for one, $10 for six, and $20 for 14.  Then you’ll get to place your ticket in your dream date’s envelope.  After the Acoustics perform, we will draw the winners!

Oh, and did we mention that we have other awesome prizes you can win, too? 

Check it:
Dellaria Salon: 2 cut and styles
Lululemon headbands 
“The Happiness Project”

So where does all this money go?  Half will go to CEO 4 Teens, which gives scholarships to underprivleged teenagers in Indonesia, and the other half will go to the White Ribbon Campaign,  which aims at stopping violence against women.  Buy your tickets here! They’re going fast!

Ok, ok, so you’re dying to know… WHO IS BEING AUCITONED OFF?

Ladies and gentlmen, meet your Campus Cuties:

Kasey Jong

Vanessa Maramba

Brian Charron

Chris Venti

JP Judge

Pete Trainor

Sean Broderick

Michael Calo

Amy McDonnell

Kristin McAlpin

Amber Bus

Ashley Nguyen

Alex Seidler

Julianne is an Ohio native studying communication at Boston College with a concentration in journalism. She got involved with Her Campus BC when the chapter launched in December 2010. She began as an editor and contributing writer, and since has moved up the ranks to Campus Correspondent. Aside from working for Her Campus, Julianne is a certified personal trainer at Boston College's Flynn Recreational Complex and teaches group fitness as well. During her sophomore year, Julianne was a part of the Arrupe Program at BC and traveled to Guatemala, learning about the culture, political, social, economic, and religious issues of the country. Her goals post graduation include writing for a health and fitness magazine or working in communications for college or professional athletics. As for now, however, she is enjoying life at the University she loves so much! An avid hockey and football fan, one can always find Julianne in the stands rooting on BC and the Boston Bruins! Other hobbies include running, yoga, cooking, baking, and photography.