From Boston to Seattle, the HC BC Summer Photoblog Continues!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Writer Chloe Green-Vamos went to Paris!  Here she is in front of the Eiffel Tower!

Here is writer Caitlin Mann relaxing on Cape Cod after a busy summer spent working for her county government’s Office of Communications as well as at Anthropologie and practicing Irish dancing for her upcoming regional competition!

Campus Correspondent and editor Katie Moran (front in blue) hangs out with her co-workers from her marketing internship with Seattle-based company Innovatively Organized.

Editor Molly Moltzen spent her summer interning for fashion company Nicole Miller in New York City. But she still had time to vacation to Chicago to enjoy Lollapoolza (and deep dish pizza)!

The last installment of this photoblog will be featured tomorrow!

Kathryn Fox is a senior at Boston College, majoring in International Studies. Originally from Tulsa, Oklahoma, she loves Boston but struggles with the cold weather! Kathryn is involved in teaching ESL classes, interning in BC's museum, and volunteering. She loves to travel and spent her junior year studying abroad in Morocco and South Africa. In her free time, Kathryn enjoys reading Jane Austen novels, baking, and watching trashy TV with her roommates. After graduation, she is returning to Oklahoma to work for Teach for America.