The BC Bucket List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

As you’re finally getting settled in to your class schedule and refamiliarizing yourself with Boston College, you might be finding that there are several things – not academic – that you want to accomplish before the end of the year. If you’re a freshman especially, you might be unaware of the many opportunities (clandestine or not… cough cough) that BC life has to offer. Come senior year, you’ll want to have taken full advantage of life on the Heights, so we’ve provided you with a bucket list of some of the most essential things you’ll want to have accomplished in your four years here. Feel free to add your own plans to the list – what are some things you won’t leave BC without doing?

1. Walk the “first flight” on the way to Convocation
  2. Go up to the roof of Gasson, St. Mary’s, or Devlin (or all three!)
  3. Tailgate a football game, or better yet, road-trip to Indiana for the Notre Dame game
  4. See an a cappella group perform
  5. Attend ALC showdown
  6. Go to MA’s
  7. High-five Baldwin
  8. Get thrown in the air at a football game
  9. Attend Agape Latte
  10. Go on a retreat, or better yet, lead one
  11. Walk up the Million Dollar Stairs without being out of breath
  12. Be legitimately invited to a mod
  13. Take a capstone course
  14. Take a weekend trip with your roommates
  15. Jump in the weird tree fountain in front of Gasson, better known as the “Broccoli of Death”
  16.  Take a class with Father Himes
  17. Play in Mudstock
  18. Eat at Bluestone Bistro
  19. Teach a BC Splash Class
  20. Visit all your previous dorms
  21. Actually have your senior five pan out
  22. Attend ALC Ball
  23. Party trolley around Boston
  24. Become converstion partners with a faculty member
  25. Walk the “final flight” on the way to graduation

Photo Sources:
bc.edu

Emilie Sintobin is a senior at Boston College studying French and Art History. A diehard fashion enthusiast and francophile, she dreams of the day she can return to Paris, where she spent a semester studying abroad last year. This fall, in addition to writing for Her Campus BC, she is also joining the Her Campus National team as an editorial intern. In her spare time, Emilie devours the pages of Vogue Paris and W, loves listening to oldies tunes, and can't get enough of a good old-fashioned dance party.