For this year’s holidays, getting gifts is easy! Simply refer to the list below for the hottest items available for purchase and no one will be disappointed.
1. Want a sweet little reminder of Brady in the morning? Put Brady on your bread with this state of the art NFL team logo toaster. Perfect for the Pats fans in your life!
2. Come back from Christmas break with a bang! You want to turn heads on day one of spring semester? If you answered yes, then I suggest you grab your Undercap today while supply lasts!
3. Looking to eat healthier as a New Years Resolution? Stop by your local Wegmans to pick up this all natural unmodified Unicorn Meat. With magic in every bite, you are sure to enjoy a delicious, nutritious, and suspicious snack.
4. Multitasking is reinvented with the high fashion Wine Purse. For a low price of $19.99, buyers will receive two purses as well as a tube that connects directly from the nozzle to your mouth. Select colors available.
5. Whether you have a young child, small pet, or simply want to reenact the chestburster scene from Alien, this double head hole vest is definitely for you.
6. Every wish you can hold your banana in a case to prevent it from being squished but still want people to be aware that you do indeed have a banana? Chances are you answered yes. You can have the best of both worlds with this banana banana holder!
7. Ever wondered what your dog was saying? Your questions can be answered with Puppy Tweets! Compatible with Twitter, traditionally meant for humans, Puppy Tweets uses an electronic dog tag to send messages straight to your computer.
8. Looking for something for your best friend? Look no further. These handcrafted earrings made from unidentifiable animal feet are a great gift for your BFF. Last seen on Kim K, these clip-ons can also be worn as eyebrow, nose and naval accessories.
9. Get a six-pack in seconds with the Ab Hancer. This product dramatically enhances and even creates abs on anyone. With adjustable straps and a lightweight frame, the Ab Hancer is a must!
I know what you’re thinking…and the answer is yes, you can have it all! But don’t wait another second! Hop in the car and get to a retailer near you.