Whether you are living it up on the beach in Cabo or traveling by cushy minivan to a service trip, you need a killer soundtrack to your spring break. What better way to live up your week of freedom then by throwing it back to the basics? We’re talking the middle school dance anthems to which you are encouraged to dance pre-teen style on the beach. Songs from Disney Channel child stars and bands encouraged, perfect for nostalgic lounging. Old school Brittany Spears is just one of the necessities, but we have a whole list of throwbacks to inspire your spring break 2015 playlist:
1) Oops I did it again – Britney Spears
2) I’m Yours – Jason Maraz
3) Remix to Ignition – R. Kelly
You are CLEARLY starting to get into the music… Let that dancing queen out!
4) Hot in Here – Nelly
5) Low – Flo Rida
6) Do You Remember – Jay Sean and Sean Paul
7) Party in the USA – Miley Cyrus
Your inner middle school spirit is really blossoming now…
8) Milkshake – Kelis
9) Don’t Cha – The Pussycat Dolls
10) Absolutely (Story of a Girl) – Nine Days
11) Sk8er Boi – Avril Lavigne
Look at you go, there is no stopping you, own the dance floor!
12) Beautiful Soul – Jesse McCartney
13) MMMBop – Hanson Brothers
14) Baby- Justin Bieber
People are definitely picking up what you are putting down!
15) Get Low – Lil Jon
16) Tipsy – J-Kwon
17) Temperature – Sean Paul
Reconnecting with that wild middle school you is exhilarating! You just can’t stop, won’t stop dancing!
18) Yeah! – Usher
19) You Belong with Me – Taylor Swift
20) A Thousand Miles – Vanessa Carlton
Now that you are ready to dance to the soundtrack of your awkward young adult years you can go out and live it up spring break style!