Style

Trendy Tuesday: Teddy Bear Coats Under $25

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bates chapter.

As a long-time supporter of all clothing items that are cozy (and especially fluffy), I’m thrilled that so-called “teddy bear” coats are in style. My entire fashion life has led to this moment. If you want to get in on the trend but don’t feel like spending absurd amounts of money, I’ve got you covered. 

This jacket from H&M costs $24.99, and it has a nice ring zipper pull to keep you extra stylish as you snuggle into your jacket. 

This sporty varsity jacket-inspired pullover features red and black stripes on the cuffs and a drawstring waist and costs only $22.90 from Forever 21!

Ever-reliable for trendy, relatively inexpensive clothes, Forever 21 is also selling this fuzzy pullover for $24.90.

Target is selling this super cute fuzzy “trucker jacket” for $17.50 in this red color and black!

Romwe has this pale pink coat for $20.59, and it comes in white and black, too!

For an even less expensive option, check out this open front coat from Romwe for $8.59!

Probably because of the color-blocking on this jacket, it has a bit of a sporty vibe. Or maybe it’s just me. Either way, find it on Romwe for $15.59.

Rachel Minkovitz is a senior at Bates College double majoring in Psychology and French and Francophone Studies. She spends a lot of time listening to music, hanging out with friends, reading and writing, advocating for social justice, and looking for furry animals.