Cozy Winter Bean Soup Recipe

I don’t know about you, but once the weather took a turn toward winter, I’ve been craving warm soup non-stop. I love making a big batch of soup to keep in the fridge/freezer for awhile during the cold months to reheat for lunch/dinner! Super easy, quick, and perfect for cold winter nights when you need to warm up. This soup only takes one pot to prepare! Adding all of the ingredients, and a few stirs is all it takes. This recipe is filled with healthy and immune boosting ingredients that we all need a bit more of during the winter. The beans for protein, tons of veggies, and chicken bone broth to support healthy bones and immune systems makes this soup a must have in your kitchen. Try it for yourself when you need something to warm up your hands and your belly this winter!

Tomato and Black Bean Soup Recipe

Ingredients:

1 28 oz cans diced tomato

2 cup chicken bone broth

1 green pepper diced 

1 can corn

1 can black beans

1 can pinto beans

¼ tsp cumin

½ tsp salt

½ tsp pepper

½ tsp paprika

½ tsp garlic powder 

1 tsp oil (I used avocado for a healthier alternative!)

Instructions:

Pour all of the ingredients into a large pot on the stove. As it comes to a boil, turn the flame down and let it simmer/lightly boil for about 18 minutes! Enjoy with avocado, cheese, tortilla strips, cilantro, etc. on top or with your favorite chips on the side!