Survival Of The Fittest: Finals Week As Told Grey’s Anatomy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

With Christmas Break right around the corner that can only mean one thing: finals week is here. It’s the most wonderful time of the year and the most stressful. But never fear lovely collegiettes, we will survive. Just be thankful you aren’t first time interns at Grey-Sloan Memorial Hospital.

It’s the night before your first exam, and your friend is hosting a study party at her apartment.

After staying up all night, fueled only by Caribou Coffee, it’s time for your big test.

And it was way harder than expected…

But your super smart classmates are talking about how easy it was, and you’re just like…

But you don’t have time to dwell on it, because your next exam is in an hour so as Dory would say “just keep swimming.”

You only have 10 seconds to call your parents in between study breaks to let them know you’re still alive, and they try to boost your confidence.

But at least you’re not doing this alone…

After 5 straight days of exams you’re practically dead.

And all you can do now is check Canvas a million times a day and wait for grades to be uploaded.

Just to receive the best Christmas present EVER and find out you passed all your exams!

Good luck ladies, and remember it’s a beautiful day to ace your finals!

Animal Science major with a passion for writing. Crazy cat lover, avid diet coke drinker and a shopping addict.