This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

With warm weather on the way, it’s time to say goodbye to Patagonias and hello to tanks and swimsuits! With winter only beginning to end, your closet is probably filled with puffy coats, leggings and 23 shirts left over from an extremely long winter-social season.  If you are looking for a cheap way to update your closet this spring, you’ve come to the right place. 

For swimwear…

Cupshe is one of the most underrated websites for buying bikinis.  They give you 10% on your first order and send out updates and deals pretty much every week. You can get way more for a lot less and you are able to choose from hundreds of different styles and colors.  It is the perfect shop for when you are ready to trade in your leggings and hoodies for a perfect swimsuit (or 12).  

For spring formal dresses…

Spring formals are right around the corner which means you (and everyone else) are looking for the perfect dress to wear.  Unfortunately, the one you fell in love with has a price tag way more than you bargained for.  Fortunately, Tobi has you covered with 50% off your first order.  With dresses ranging from everyday wear to formal wear, you can find the perfect dress for any occasion–and there is never a time when they are not having an amazing sale. 

For darty outfits…

Exam season means darty season (warm weather and puppies? Count us in).  Finding the perfect outfit for the weekend can be extremely frustrating especially when your wardrobe has consisted of sweats and a messy bun for the last three months.  Lulu’s is always adding new things to their site and with free shipping on orders over $50, you will never want to stop browsing.  

Happy shopping!