This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

The leaves are changing, the temperature’s dropping, and all is almost merry and bright because fall is upon us! It’s time to finally put away our warm weather clothes and break out the scarves, sweaters, flannels, and boots. The best part about fall is the cooling temperatures when it’s not too cold and not too hot– it’s just right. One of my favorite accessories of this season is the lovely and oh-so-comfortable scarf. There are so many benefits to adding a scarf or two to your fall wardrobe, one being that you’re both stylish and comfortbale at the same time—and what collegiette doesn’t love that!

There are so many different kinds of scarves and ways to wear them.

Scarves can essentially take the place of a statement necklace and can be a cute componant to any outfit whether it’s dressy or casual.

Scarves can even be worn on those rainy days when it’s dark and dreary out but you want to add a little pep to your outfit.

Once that cooler fall weather rolls in it’s always good to be prepared with a thick scarf to protect you from the cold chill (don’t forget to strike a pose!).

One of my personal favorites is the infinity scarf; whether it’s made from a lighter material or the thick knitted kind, it always holds true to its job and stays wrapped around your neck without fail.

No matter the day, a scarf is always a great choice to accompany any outfit and is an easy and comfortable way to look cute!

Rep Img

Img 1

Img 2

Img 3

Img 4 

Img 5

Img 6

Img 7

Img 8

Img 9

Img 10