Post-Semester Survival Snacks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Finals week may have come and gone on the plains, but that doesn’t mean the stress of the end of the semester has passed us by! Whether you’re lounging at the pool already, prepping for the start of summer classes, or anxiously awaiting the beginning of your great internship, Her Campus knows just what snacks you need to stay healthy and focused!

1. Chipotle  

Organic and healthy Mexican Grill Chipotle is a great go-to for the collegiette who wants to rid her stress with a good meal. We received buy-one-get-one free cards from the restaraunt to eliminate our post-finals stress in a healthful way, and of course to satiate your hunger for Mexican food!

2. Popchips

I had never tried Popchips before, but I am not ashamed to tell you that I’m officially obsessed! These snacks are not only delicious, they’re surprisingly nutrious and will in no way affect your body before day spent laying in the sun. They satisfy hunger like no other and every collegiette could use a snack like that following the hell of finals.

3. Mini LUNA Bars

Here at HC Auburn we love our LUNA Bars! And what better way to snack in the summer than with the filling and yummy flavors of LUNA bars. The mini size is perfect to toss in your beach bag, throw in your purse on the way to work, or to slip out of your backpack during summer classes. Which new flavor is your favorite? Tell us in the comments below!

Rep ImageImage 1Image 2Image 3