This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

If you ever meet me in real life, you will quickly come to learn that I am addicted to manicures. Gel polish, acrylic or (my personal favorite) SNS have all become a huge part of my lifestyle. Having a fresh mani makes me feel so put together. Whether you have an interview, date or just hanging out with a few friends, having your nails done can take even your worst outfits to a fashion forward fit. This spring has brought about so many new nail trends that you must try! Here are a few of my favorites:

1. Bright colors

With the outbreak of wearing bright colored outfits for this spring, it only makes sense to have a rainbow of options for your nails as well. Colorful nails look great on short or long nails. I recently did a gorgeous pale yellow color on my nails while I was trying to grow them out. It was out of my comfort zone, but definitely something I would do again. If you’re into bold, bright colors, you must try this trend! #brighterthanthesun

2. French ombre

This gorgeous ombre nail option is a funky twist on a classic French tip. I have this on my nails now and I absolutely love it! It looks so natural but also so classy and fresh. If you’re looking for a toned down but different look this spring, try this mani! #sofreshsoclean

3. Marble

If you’re anything like me, you love the luxurious look that marble has. I have marble everything. From my phone case to my desk decor, marble is a must in the life of Sierra Griffin. So if you’re the same way, why not try it on your nails? This trend is absolutely gorgeous and clean looking for spring. If you’re in the mood to be extra af, go out and get a marble mani! #kimkisthatyou

4. Floral prints

If you’re into getting designs on your nails, this is definitely the trend for you! As nail salons are getting more skilled in intricate designs, the possibilities have become endless. Getting floral designs is perfect for spring. As flowers are blooming outside, they can bloom on your nails as well. #doublewin

5. Nudes

You can never go wrong with a classic nude nail. They will match anything and the soft colors are perfect to contrast all the bright colors of spring. This is the most natural and clean looking manicure you can get. Nude nails is the best option when you have no idea what you want. If none of the trends above make your heart skip a beat, try a nude to start and then figure out what you love best from there. #myrighthand #mygoto

Sierra is a sophomore majoring in Biomedical Science with a concentration in Pre-Physical Therapy. She wants to go to chiropractic school after she is done with undergrad. She's very focused on her studies, but when she has some free time, she loves to binge watch Netflix shows, hangout with friends, and go to school sporting events to cheer on her favorite team. War Eagle!