This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Alright ladies, if you have seen this guy around campus, you will definitely remember it! He is easily one of the best looking guys around campus, but that’s not the only great thing about Kamp! He is athletic, serious about school, loves his dog, and he is a total sweetheart. I got the priviledge of asking him a few questions so you would all know how to catch this total heart-throb!

What’s your major?
Pre-Architecture.

What year are you?
Junior

What is your favorite thing about Auburn?
Football. I haven’t missed a home game since 1997.

What is your relationship status?
Single

What is your favorite thing about Auburn women?
To be honest, I couldn’t tell you. I’ve dated some girls from around here, but never an actual Auburn woman.

What do you look for in a girl?
I’m not too picky. As long as she’s serious about her schooling, she doesn’t smoke, and it doesn’t hurt to look at her.

Would you ever date a girl from a rival school?
Probably not; not just because they go to that rival school though. I had a close friend in high school that was one of the biggest Auburn fans I knew, and he ended up at Alabama for law. So just because you go to a rival school doesn’t mean you’ve completely joined the dark side. I just don’t think the distance would be worth it.

Describe your perfect date!
My perfect date would probably be a day long sort of thing. Spend it in Birmingham or Atlanta at some type of sporting event, aquarium, or zoo. Then a steak dinner and Cheesecake Factory for dessert.

What was your favorite memory of freshman year?
My favorite memory freshman year was probably moving out. That Fall I didn’t really get along with my roommates though, so in the spring I got a place to myself and a dog.

Boxers or Briefs?
Briefs.

What is your biggest goal for this year?
My bar isn’t set very high for this year. I’m a little behind from changing my major a few times, so I’m just trying to play a little catch-up in the classroom and maintain my GPA.

What was your favorite memory from the summer?
Not a lot went on this summer. I moved back home from Enterprise, but still took a few classes online since they were free.
Going down to Pensacola to see a friend who moved to go to UWF was about as adventurous as it got.

Who is your celebrity crush?
I don’t keep up with pop culture that much, but there’s this artist from New Zealand named Lorde, she’s pretty cute.

What is your favorite part about yourself?
My hair. I think mostly just because everyone else hates it. Not a day goes by without someone asking if I’ve made an appointment to chop it off.

What can a girl do to get your attention?
Nothing, I’d much rather notice her without her trying.

Hey ya'll! I'm Danney, currently a sophomore at Auburn University and loving every second of it! I'm a Journalism major and I could write all day long! ~ Campus Cutie Writer :)