This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Christmas is right around the corner and what better way to spread holiday cheer with a cup of hot chocolate and the perfect holiday outfit? The choices below are some sample outfits that will keep you warm as well as the best dressed during this holiday season! The first is a great outfit for a day running errands and some Christmas shopping-It’s a tad upscale, but mellowed out by the causal vibe that the flannel gives off. The second combines traditional holiday colors and would be perfect for meeting a signifcant others parents or a date night in which you wish to stay warm and cozy. The third outfit is perfect for spending Christmas with your family. It is causal, yet comfy and radiates class. Show us your favorite Christmas trends on Instagram by using the #hcauburn.  Merry Christmas!

Credits & Where to Purchase Items 

Outfit One:

-Hat

-Top

-Jeans

-Shoes

-Purse

Outfit Two:

-Headband

-Top

-Pants

-Purse

-Shoes

Outfit Three:

-Scarf

-Top

-Pants

-Shoes

-Purse

All Other Credits

Cover Image

Jasmin is a Freshman at Auburn University, majoring currently in Communications with aspirirations to one day be an ediotrialist at Cosmopolitian Magazine. This California native loves paddleboarding, Acai bowls, White Roses, handwritten letters and traveling. See her personal blog here