Campus Cutie: Weston Jezek

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

I was lucky enough to score an exclusive interview with Auburn’s very own, Weston Jezek. He’s single ladies, so watch out.  

Grade: Freshman 

Major: Physics 

Fraternity: Delta Sigma Phi 

Hometown: Austin, Texas 

Favorite candy: Hersey’s Kisses 

Favorite TV show: How I Met Your Mother 

Boxers or Briefs?: “Boxers for sure.”

Celebrity Crush: Rachel McAdams 

Favorite Spot in Auburn: “Outside of Starbucks in the student center. I like to go there before class, get a coffee, and read over my notes.”

Ideal Date: “I would pick her up at seven sharp, to show that I am punctual and thoughtful. Then, I would take her to Opie’s  BBQ in Spicewood, Texas. I would order ribs for her to see how comfortable she was around me. Hopefully, she can handle the ribs so we can continue the date, and then I would then take her swing dancing at the Broken Spoke Dance Hall to show her my moves.” 

First thing noticed on a girl: “The first thing I notice is how a girl feels about herself.” 

Favorite thing a girl wears: “A sun dress and flip flops. I can’t stand Chacos, nike shorts, and big T-shirts. I love women that take time to make themselves look nice, and not like they just rolled out of bed. 

Favorite outdoor activity: Wakeboarding 

Nicole is a senior at Auburn University majoring in journalism with a minor in marketing. She is a Campus Corespondent (CC) for Auburn's chapter. She enjoys long walks to class, fine wines and cheeses and spending time with her cat. Nicole can most likely be found at a music festival or in her bed. There are no inbetweens.