Campus Cutie: Stephen Lea

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Major: Computer Hardware Engineering 

Age: 18

Relationship status: Single

Involvement on campus: Sigma Tau Gamma

My ideal women: My ideal women is a women who respects herself and sees worth in her education. She loves God and you can see that in the way she treats others. 

My ideal date: My ideal date would be a nice dinner that I would cook. Then we would go do something adventurous. You have to love a girl who wants to do more than see a movie. However, it would be something a girl would appreciate. 

What can a girl do to get my attention: Girls get my attention when they don’t try too hard. When I can see that they are genuinely nice and they are pretty because of their smile and attitude they have my attention.

Celebrity crush: I grew up a simple southern guy so I can’t really say I have one.

One thing people don’t know about me: I’m adopted and so is my brother. Life is interesting when no one in the family looks alike.

What are you post graduate plans? I want to get a job at Intel or Apple. I want to have a solid home but I don’t want to stay there all the time. If I have the money I will travel.

What would you say your best attribute is? My best attribute is being understanding. I want to make people feel like they can talk to me because I don’t judge them.

What has been the most meaningful time at Auburn? The day I got my Sigma Tau Gamma bid. Finding a group of quality guys like that has meant the world to me.

How would you describe the Auburn women of today? Auburn women are smart and aren’t going to be forced to get a “MRS degree” if they don’t want that. In their styles and tastes, they are very different. Auburn recruits from all over the country so this makes sense. I will say that I have not seen a campus with prettier girls.

What is it like to be a founding member of Sigma Tau Gamma? Being part of Sig Tau has been great but also a challenge. I wanted to be part of an organization that women could respect and would hold a high standard for men. It has been a challenge because we started from scratch. However, I don’t worry because I know that I am surrounded by some of the best guys in Auburn and the sky is the limit. I want Sigma Tau Gamma to be the fraternity that women want to associate with and men want to be apart of.