Campus Cutie: Oh, Cody O’Steen!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Major: I’m finishing up my 3rd year at Auburn in building science.

Age: 20

Relationship Status: Single

What are you involved in on campus? I’m a Sigma Chi.

What is your ideal woman? My ideal woman is a girl that is fit, a good cook with a great family background, outgoing and adventurous, spontaneous, ambitious, good sense of humor, loves being outdoors,  courteous, and she has to know how to make the perfect Jack and coke.

What is your ideal date? A moon light dinner on the boat–preferably in the Bahamas.

What can a girl do to get your attention? A girl who knows how to drive a boat really gets my attention.

Biggest turn off/turn on? Turn-off: Liberals Turn-on: Blondes

Celebrity Crush? Matthew McConaughey

What are your post-graduate plans? After graduation I plan on traveling the world for a year and then settling down

What would you consider your best attribute? My best attribute is that I’m hell bent on making sure everybody has a good time!

What has been the most fun part of your time at Auburn? My most fun time here at Auburn can not be discussed due to legal reasons.

Tell us about the most meaningful experience of your life: The most meaningful experience so far in my life is when I hiked for seven days on the continental divide in Colorado.

How would you describe the Auburn women of today? The Auburn women of today are what a good Auburn man deserves.

Describe your worst date ever? A worst date ever is not possible.