Campus Cutie: Michael Halvorson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.
Name: Michael Cullen Halvorson
Guy Celeb Crush: Ewan McGregor (Moulin Rouge version)
Lady Celeb Crush: Lyndsey Fonseca
Post-Graduate Plans: Will be in school for 3-4 more years and then I hope to start my own company and hire my engineering friends to build flying cars.
Major: Concurrent degrees in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, one degree to learn how to operate a machine in the air and the other to get it there, respectively.
Favorite Movie: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
If he could be one person for a day: Kim Jong Un. I would live his life in silence and watch how people react.
Best Auburn Memory: (“Does it count if you don’t remember it?”) After Kick 6, I ended up at an RV party playing drunken guitar and drums with the band. According to the video recordings, it was pretty legendary. 
One thing people don’t know: I’m an Expert whistle-ist.
Cats or Dogs? Dogs, although once had a cat named Samantha whose name my father has tattooed on his chest.
Number of tattoos: 1
On-Campus Involvement: Greek Life, Undergraduate Research, Honors ambassador 
Favorite place on campus: Davis Hall
Define the women of Auburn: “Top Notch, Classy, Out of my league”
If Auburn was a President, which would it be? Gerald Ford, because he was the clumsiest president but always left people with a stupid smile on their face.
Top three shows on Netflix: House of Cards, Archer, Arrow
Instruments played: guitar, harmonica, piano, and bass 
BONUS: Here’s a picture of Michael’s dog! (Also a Campus Cutie, in our opinion!)