Campus Cutie: Lucas Saltz

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Major: Software Engineering

Age: 23

Relationship Status: Single

What are you involved in on campus? I help out with Robo camp, where kids come and learn to make Android apps, program lego cars, and more!

What is your ideal woman? Someone who is active, likes to go new places, but also doesn’t mind chilling and watching Netflix.

What is your ideal date? It’s less about what I’m doing and more about who I’m doing it with.

What can a girl do to get your attention? Make a sign and wait outside of the Shelby Center? Or, just come up and say “hi”.

Biggest turn off/turn on? Turn off: Smoking cigerettes. Turn on: A girl who is driven and goes after what she wants.

Celebrity Crush? Emma Watson

What is one thing that people don’t know about you? I was homeschooled until High School.

What are your post-graduate plans? Get a job with Qualcomm and move to California

What would you consider your best attribute? Determined

What has been the most meaningful part of your time at Auburn? Being in such a nice place, making new friends from all over, and being able to study engineering at such a great college.

How would you describe the Auburn women of today? Beautiful

Describe your worst date ever: I consider myself fortunate to have not had any horrible dates.

Tell us about the most meaningful experience of your life: This isn’t one singular experience, but the collective experiences that I’ve had from travelling to Italy, Israel, and Mexico have all been amazing. I love travelling!