Campus Cutie: Hayden Watson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

What’s your major? Accounting

What year are you? Senior

What is your favorite thing about Auburn? Football games and The Auburn family (The environment and community that surrounds Auburn)

What is your relationship status? Single

What is your favorite thing about Auburn women? We have the prettiest and classiest girls in the south.

What do you look for in a girl? The biggest turn on for me is a girl that is not afraid to go without makeup around campus. I’m not a huge fan of makeup and love to see a confident girl with her true beauty. Someone that is easy to talk to and has a great personality goes a long way with me as well.

Would you ever date a girl from a rival school? I have no problem with dating a girl from a rival school, but with that being said, there is still nothing that beats a true Auburn girl.

Describe your perfect date. I’m just a plain and simple guy when it comes to dates. I really enjoy a nice dinner, either at a nice restaurant or something I cook (I love to cook!), and a good bottle of wine. If that goes well, then maybe something afterwards: a movie, a walk around campus, etc.

What was your favorite memory of freshman year? The best part about freshman year was living on my own, and getting out of the house. I love my family very much, but all the freedom was great.

Boxers or Briefs? Briefs

What is your biggest goal for this year? Being a senior, my biggest goal is to keep my GPA high and get a great job after I graduate.

What was your favorite memory from the summer? I interned this past summer, and meeting a ton of new people and gaining a lot of experience was worth every minute of it. I was able to spend a lot of time with my family as well; I interned in my home town.

Who is your celebrity crush? Jennifer Aniston

What is your favorite part about yourself? I have been growing my hair out for quite a while, so I am pretty proud of it as of now. I also enjoy being tall. I feel like I’m an easy going guy and gets along well with everyone, so that is the part I like about myself that is not a physical aspect.

What can a girl do to get your attention? A girl that is just herself and doesn’t try to throw herself at you uncontrollably. I do not have a problem with a girl approaching me, but sometimes there is a line that can be crossed. A girl has to have a sense of humor too, have to see that pretty smile.

Hey ya'll! I'm Danney, currently a sophomore at Auburn University and loving every second of it! I'm a Journalism major and I could write all day long! ~ Campus Cutie Writer :)