The Amazing Auburn Airwaves

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Gus Malzahn, Bruce Pearl, and other fantastic members of the Auburn family (including the Auburn Marching Band) dedicated the new oaks at Toomer’s Corner right before the concert started.

The handsome Nick Jonas crooned into the microphone as tons of members of the crowd (including a surprising amount of middle and high schoolers) screamed out their love for him. The best part was definitely when he put on an Auburn shirt!

Nelly also showed his Auburn pride by donning some amazing Auburn apparel. The crowd got hyped to “Hot in Herre” and “Just a Dream” as Nelly rocked the stage!

Kesha finished out the show like the queen she is, flaunting a lot of sparkle and backup dancers and convincing the crowd that it was time to party- and party they did!

Meghan is a senior at Auburn majoring in microbiology and minoring in journalism. She has been a contributing writer for Her Campus since her freshman year of college, and she absolutely loves it! Her life is made up of alternating periods of stress and relaxation, but full of joy. She loves octopi, Dr. Pepper and strong jawlines.