Winter Wonderland in the Desert

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Need to blow off some steam from all the studying for finals? Carve up some ice with your buds at CitySkate in Downtown Phoenix!  It is a great place to go out with your friends or even a significant other, plus the photo ops are top notch with the dazzling tree in the background. The rink is located right in the middle of CityScape with various shops and restaurants surrounding the rink. ASU Students are just $12 with current school ID so your wallet won’t be as tightly wound as you think. The rink is open until January 11, 2016 and is perfect if you are going to be in and around the Phoenix area for the holidays. Hours and directions to CitySkate can be found here. Don’t let this great opportunity skate you by!!!

Studying journalism at Arizona State University! I'm a native of Orange County and lover of pop culture, Netflix, and Ben and Jerry's. You can find me at Starbucks talking about Grumpy Cat and my future with Bradley Cooper.
Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.