This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

What is your name? Jessica Amin

What year are you? I am a junior.

What is your major? Nursing.

When is your projected graduation date? August 2016

What is your ideal career? Neonatal Nurse

Are you in a relationship? Yes! Happily taken by Zack House!<3

What do you like to do in your free time? Relax, because I rarely ever have free time!

What has been your favorite aspect of ASU? The opportunity to really grow as an individual and explore my passions and interests.

Are you a member of a club or involved with the school in any other way? I have been a member of the Greek sorority Kappa Kappa Gamma for three years.

What is something you cannot live without? My retainer! I never skip a night. I had braces my senior year of high school and freshman year of college. I was embarrassed easily by people always giving me a hard time about that. Luckily I was able to distinguish who my true friends were, and now I have a beautiful smile that I am so thankful for! :)

How would your friends describe you in three words? Loyal, intelligent and quirky

Name one thing on your bucket list: I have always had an over the top passion for marine mammals. I promised myself that at some point in my life I would work as a dolphin trainer in Roatan Island, Honduras.

What is one thing many people do not know about you? I have a three-legged cat!

What has been your favorite date or what would be your ideal date? Spending a warm day at the beach!

Where do you work and what is your favorite aspect of your job? I work at El hefe Tempe and Macri Wellness Center. The atmosphere and fun, vibrant people I work with always keep work entertaining at El Hefe. The medical experience and knowledge I gain from picking the Doctors brains I work for at the Wellness Center.

What is your biggest pet peeve? People who show no initiative. I am a firm believer in giving everything and anything you are doing 100%.

What is your favorite TV show? Suits

What are your hopes or plans for after graduation? I hope to move back to Southern California and start my career as a neonatal nurse.

What is your favorite quote? “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”

I am a hard worker and determined to get where I want in life. I am your typical girly-girl, I love pink and my favorite animal is an elephant! I am a junior at Arizona State University majoring in Journalism with a focus on PR. I have been modeling with FORD RBA since the age of five and absolutely fell in love with the Fashion & Beauty industry at a young age. I know exactly what I what in life and happy with the person I am becoming. I love my family more than I could ever explain & my friends have truly helped me get to where I am today. :)
Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.