Campus Cutie: Jared Doles

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Name: Jared Doles

Major: Film and Media Production

Year: Senior

Age: 22

What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done (intentionally or not) getting the attention of a girl? Pushed her in the sandbox.

Describe the worst possible way to end a date? The awkward one-armed hug with the words “Take care”

In the last two weeks, what’s the biggest accomplishment you’ve made? I completed my senior thesis project, which is an original film set on a college campus.

Using the maximum word count for a tweet (140 characters), how would you describe yourself? Goofy but goodhearted guy. Always trying to help others as much as he can, try new things and go on brand new adventures!

What’s your favorite TV show and movie? I love the Big Bang Theory. My favorite movie changes from day to day, but right now I would have to say Stand and Deliver.

If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Ashton Kutcher. He is genuinely nice and caring, but goofy and awkward in situations that require a lot of tact.

What’s the worst lie you’ve ever told a girl, and why? I told an ex-girlfriend that a relative had died because I didn’t want to have lunch with her.

If you found a book, and as you read it, you realized it was your story, would you read the entire book? Why or why not? No way! I’d be so scared about what the end would contain. Who wants to know about all their failures and successes before they happen? Isn’t that part of the fun? 

If Miley Cyrus were you sister, what’s the first thing you would’ve told her after her VMA’s performance? People watch some celebrities because they are interesting. They watch others because they are a joke and a train wreck. Don’t think that just because someone watches you it makes what you are doing positive. People like to look at car crashes as well.

Should the guy always pay for a date? On the first few dates definitely. After that, it is unfair to want to go out all the time and expect the boyfriend to always pay for you. He might be willing to, but don’t take it for granted.

What song most aligns to describing your life? Good Life by One Republic.

Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.