Campus Cutie: Alyssa Mittelhauser

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Name: Alyssa Mittelhauser

Year: Senior, but I am also working on my graduate degree through the 4+1 program.

Major: Geotechnical Engineering

Ideal Career: I would love to be a geotechnical project manager. My ideal career involves me getting to go out on job sites instead of being stuck in the office all day!

Relationship Status? I have the best boyfriend ever, Charlie! 

What’s been your favorite aspect of ASU? All of the wonderful people I have met, including the lovely Ashley Black!

What is something you can’t live without? My dog! She loves to go on walks and car rides, so I take her everywhere with me.

How would your friends describe you in three words? Laid-back, fun and quirky.

Name one thing on your bucket list? I have always wanted to visit Machu Picchu in Peru.

What is something not many people know about you? When I was ten, I won an all-expense paid trip to California. We stayed at a hotel on the beach and went to Universal Studios. Such a fun trip and a really cool experience!

What is the best physical feature on a guy? I like when guys have nice teeth and a good smile.

Do you have a job? Yes, I’m an intern at an engineering company in Phoenix.

What is your favorite thing to do on a day off? Now that it is summer, I plan to spend my days off at the pool! I also love to hike and watch movies with friends!

Where is your favorite place to go on a date? The zoo! I love animals and the zoo is a fun, relaxed place to hang out with your other half.

What is your biggest pet peeve? I hate when people are flaky!

I am a hard worker and determined to get where I want in life. I am your typical girly-girl, I love pink and my favorite animal is an elephant! I am a junior at Arizona State University majoring in Journalism with a focus on PR. I have been modeling with FORD RBA since the age of five and absolutely fell in love with the Fashion & Beauty industry at a young age. I know exactly what I what in life and happy with the person I am becoming. I love my family more than I could ever explain & my friends have truly helped me get to where I am today. :)
Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.