Amidst a sea of fifty striped t-shirts and half-done laundry, it’s frustrating to look into your wardrobe and feel like you have nothing to wear. Designed to help you serve looks using things you most probably own, here’s a helpful guide to What to Wear When You Have Nothing To Wear: Girls Edition.
1. Feeling guilty after stuffing yourself with burgers and fries this week? Don a pair of sneakers, a hoodie and some leggings to banish those calories into the fiery pits of hell.
2. We’ve all got some of those days––greasy hair, bad face, cakey makeup–– sometimes even a culmination of all these things. Grab a pair of jeans and a basic t-shirt for a low-key look.
3. You can never go wrong with denim.
4. Knot your oversized t-shirt at your waist for a quick outfit spice up.
5. Transform your kurta into a dress.
6. Here’s a tip: Maybe even wear a dress!
7. Pullovers are great when you want to look cute but have to rush to class.
Models: Swatantra Balamurugan and Srishti Nagpal
Edited by Vedika Gupta
Photographs curated by Vibha Balaji