Nate Stahlke: A Magical Guy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

Nate Stahlke is extremely involved in the University of Arkansas’ theatre program, having been in Godspell, As You Like It, Company, Translations and Flamingo and Decatur. Todd Taylor’s Flamingo and Decatur is, thus far, his favorite show he has worked on at the university. Presently Nate is working on The Foreigner as Ellard. When asked about this production Nate said, “Working on Foreigner is a great experience. Many of us have have already done shows together and so its easy to gel together and just have fun on the stage. Everyone is so great to work with.” About his character, Ellard, he said, “My character is so fun to play because he is a very trusting and innocent person at heart so misunderstood. It’s so funny and sad how everyone thinks hes so dumb… Mix that with a rural southern accent and it’s just too much fun.” Nate Stahlke is also known for some of his YouTube videos including “Don’t Be That Litter Bug”, as seen in link below. After The Foreigner, Nate will be appearing in the university’s production of The Chairs. After he graduates from the MFA acting program at the University of Arkansas, he hopes to continue traveling the world and performing on stage. Break a leg out there, Nate!

Citation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1WVkGswoQ0