This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

1. Portlandia: Not ready for a long term commitment show? Portlandia is perfect for you because you can watch as much or as little at a time as you’d like. Watch Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein do a variety of characters in many different bits. 

2. Freaks and Geeks: James Franco, Linda Cardellini, John Francis Daley, Seth Rogan, and Jason Segel handle 80’s issues in the most wonderful ways possible. Also, James Franco is in it.

Yes we do James… Yes we do. 

3. Arrested Development: Jason Bateman plays Michael Bluth, a man who just wants his fallen from grace family to stay together. Thank you to Netflix who picked the show back up after it canceled to give us another season!

And Will Arnett does magic tricks.

4. Sherlock: Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes and Martin Freeman as Dr. Watson. Thankfully there are only a few seasons of it and only three episodes per season. You will see your family and friends again, but you will be a changed person.

They will have you clueing for looks in no time. 

5. Breaking Bad: Bryan Cranston plays Walter White who enlists Jesse Pinkman, played by Aaron Paul, to help make and distribute crystal meth. There is not way out with this show. Once you are in, you are in. Do not start this show unless you mean it.

You will also feel intelligent while watching it, and that’s a plus. 

Imges from Tumblr