Wildcat Spirit-wear Trends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

So you have a big football game coming up this weekend and you have no clue what to wear? Look no further ladies. Below I will reveal the top 5 tailgating trends this fall.

1. Cheerleader Skirt

You can’t go wrong with this Micro-Poly Cheerleader Wrap Skirt. Hit up American Apparel on university for this spirited look (sold in both blue and red!) Pairs well with a cute U of A bandeau or crop top.

2. Temporary Tattoos

What’s cuter than a glittery wildcat on your cheek? Spices up any outfit and makes you look game ready! Sold at the University of Arizona bookstore (also comes in the U of A symbol and wildcat paw prints – pick them up on your way home from class before bursars ends!)

3. Sunnies

A trendy pair of shades are a must have – compliments any outfit and protects your eyes from the sunny Arizona weather! No need to spend a ton on a pair of sunnies when you can hit up Urban Outfitters on university and purchase a cool pair for no more than $15-30!

4. U of A Spirit Socks

Spirited socks go with almost any tailgating look. Don’t feel like getting super dressed up? Just throw on a pair of these socks and you’ll look like you’re ready to Bear Down! Pairs well with white or red converse.  

5. Fishtail Braids

Those early mornings when you’re getting ready to tailgate can be tough and you may not feel like doing your hair. Try this fishtail braids look – super easy to learn and takes no more than 10 minutes! Almost anyone can rock these braids and look great.

With this guide you will be looking fresh and on point this fall as you tailgate and bear down with all your friends! You can’t go wrong with any of these trends.