Spring has sprung and so have trendy florals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Even though the spring season didn’t officially start until March 20th, we’ve been feeling the warm temperature for weeks now. The forecast highs are starting to creep into the 90’s and beyond. This makes some spring trends, like the military jacket and the flirty scarves a tad unrealistic for us desert dwellers. But if the temperatures are melting your fashion ambitions, you can count on spring florals to perk up your wardrobe.

This floral dress has a flirty back and tie to cinch in that slim waist you’ve been working on. Collette has tons of other unique spring fashions and can be found right on University.

Not ready to take on a bold flower print? This pair of Keds will add a touch of femininity to your casual everyday wear. Plus: Keds online store is offering free shipping for every purchase of 2 pairs of shoes or more! $40 at www.keds.com

Urban Outfitters is another great stop on University if you need your bo-ho fix for the day. This skirt is made by Urban Renewal, which prides itself in using one-of-a-kind vintage fabrics. $39 in-store or at www.urbanoutfitters.com.

Every colligiette knows that Forever21 is a bargain hunting fashionista’s best friend. This piece takes on 2 of this season’s trends: bright floral and the romper.  Though the idea of a romper may be intimidating, they’re a great go-to style. All you need is a few chunky bangles or even a fun fedora to complete this look.  $19.80 at www.forever21.com

Though Kohl’s may not be an obvious choice, they have some great sales! This striped top has great floral accents and a cute keyhole cut out in the back. On sale for $12.99 at www.kohls.comor in stores.

Yael Schusterman is a journalism senior at the University of Arizona. She has freelanced for half a dozen publications and is ready to transition from a print to an online focus. She maintains a permanent residence in New Jersey and her goal is to live in Manhattan. The AP wire has picked up one of her stories, "Theft at gallery yields sale to help artists," as member enterprise while working for The Arizona Daily Star in Tucson. She looks forward to working with the Her Campus Team and spreading awareness on the UA campus.