This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

NoRTH has always been a restaurant that is unfortunately out of my price range. Although I love their homemade pasta, fun chef boards, and modern atmosphere, for me it has always been a place for special occasions.

However, last weekend I went there for happy hour, and I now plan on visiting this amazing Italian restaurant all the time! At NoRTH, happy hour is from three to seven Monday through Friday, 10 p.m. to 12 a.m. every Friday and Saturday, and all day Sunday. It is located at the La Encantada mall, and has a more casual atmosphere after they remodeled in September.

At happy hour, the menu features the bucatini and meatball pasta, made with homemade pasta and a sweat tomato based sauce that I absolutely love. I don’t even like spaghetti, and I have ordered this multiple times. The best part is that during happy hour it is only $5.00! The chef’s pizza of the day, zucca chips, and the chef’s board are also on special during happy hour. I would highly recommend the chef’s board, since it gives you a little taste of the different cheeses, salamis, nuts, and bread that NoRTH has to offer.

The drink specials during NoRTH’s happy hour are also incredible. They have half off bottles of wine and $4 well drinks and bottled beers. They also only charge $16 for a pitcher of sangria, which is one of my favorites during the summer, and is great for people who are just starting to drink wine, because it is sweet and fruity.

NoRTH’s atmosphere is also really fun. It has modern farmhouse décor, which perfectly compliments its cuisine of Italian comfort food with a twist. And as an added bonus to all of this fabulousness, during happy hour you can get it all for a reasonable price!

I am a journalism major and business minor. I love the sun, a great book, and gossip girl. I travel whenever I can, and I love trying new and interesting food!