Giggles By Jones

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

·      You go to Grand Central on a Thursday morning. That night you see 3 girls wearing the same shirt. Awesome.
·      You threaten your life numerous times of the week especially Friday mornings or in my case Mondays with my 8 am. It’s normal before I get my Starbucks where I announce to my class I am going to jump off the Marriott roof.
·      On the way to the airport you wonder who lives in the homes lining your route out of Tucson.
·      Going home for a break is not a time to wear your sweats on the plane. Do so and face the consequences of seeing a whole fraternity pledge class. Cheers to Southwest. And the honey roasted nuts of course.
·      Your life revolves around when the Kardashians are on E!
·      Your freezer is filled with your roommates and your Lean Cuisine.
·      Your Lean Cuisines remain untouched Thursday- Saturday
·      You’re convinced your next door neighbors are meth addicts.
·      Red tag does not mean sale, it means end of social life at your “home.”
·      Your debit card transactions are Starbucks, Starbucks, Forever 21, Grand Central, Safeway, Dirtbags, Dirtbags Dirtbags, Starbucks, Frog and Firkin, Dubliner, Dirtbags, Papa Johns, Starbucks, Mcdonalds.
·      You question your morals Friday morning and also why the contents of your purse are surrounding you.
·      As much as you want to go to Core at the PSU, something holds you back. Oh yes, the fact that you had it everyday after panda peaced out. R.I.P egg rolls.
·      You will either think Jesus is on your side, or the devil is in front of you depending on who leaves or takes the 20 minute parking spot outside of the Student union.
·      The selection of clothing is: forever 21, H&M, Grand Central, the occasional stop at Dillards and who could forget the best quick fix for date dash outfits: Buffalo Exchange.
·      You do one or two walks of shame. The first we all know, the second is the Dirtbags walk to get your credit card. “So you’re coming back tonight for more fun.” Me, I laugh but really think, “Does it fucking look like I am going back tonight. I’m pretty sure it looks like someone stomped on my face.”
·      Deal with the most eclectic cab drivers. The last one I took resembled the red light district, boa’s and all.
·      Pool party season is unavoidable. There’s no hibernating months, so you have to be physically and mentally prepared.
·      There always seems to be a shortage of bottled water in the house.
·      Nutrition food and you and Oceanography are strictly social hours.
·      You enjoy the spray tan for a couple of days. But by day 3, you end up looking like a zebra.
·      You wonder how four years has gone by and have no idea what lyfe will be like after graduation.

My name is Jessica Cooper and in the Fall I will be a Senior at the University of Arizona. I am majoring in journalism with a dual minor in history and judaic studies. My focus is in both print and online journalism. I have loved being a part of the Her Campus team for the last semester and am so excited to be the campus correspondant for the 2011-2012 year.