Get Some Mexican Paradise at Blanco Happy Hour

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

I have been a little depressed lately. After spending an amazing week in Cabo for spring break, I have been having some major margarita withdrawals. However it turns out that Blanco was the answer to all my problems! My friends and I headed up to La Encantada on Saturday night for Blanco’s happy hour, and their delicious food and reasonable prices cured our Mexico blues.

If you are having the same problem, I highly suggest you head to Blanco right this minute! Or wait until between four and six, because their happy hour features half-off starters, margaritas, and Mexican beers. I highly suggest their white peach and hibiscus margarita. It is by far the best margarita I have ever had!

Their guacamole also scores pretty high. It has the perfect consistency, and with hot corn chips and flavorful salsa, it’s absolutely amazing.  Some of their other starters include fresh ceviche, quesadillas, nachos, and taquitos. And honestly I have never had anything at Blanco I didn’t like.

Whether you sit outside on their cute patio, or inside their modern sleek restaurant, Blanco will not disappoint. It is a happy hour you won’t want to miss. I mean literally, I wish I could go their every day. So if you are having some spring break blues, head over to Blanco, and enjoy some excellent service and delicious margaritas. 

I am a journalism major and business minor. I love the sun, a great book, and gossip girl. I travel whenever I can, and I love trying new and interesting food!