The Top 4 Moisturizers for Winter Weather

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

As the weather gets colder, dry skin is bound to happen. Don’t worry readers! HC is here to help. Here are our top 4 moisturizers and lotions to get you through the cold months ahead:

1. Mary Kay TimeWise Face Moisturizer

This moisturizer is oil free and perfect for the girl with normal to oily skin. It’s guaranteed to leave your skin feeling healthy and soft even in the harshest weather!

2. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

This lotion is proven to help your skin develop a “moisture reserve” so your skin can replenish itself and stay moisturized. It is fragrance free, non greasy, and can be easily found at your local Walmart!

3. Bath and Body Works Body Butter

This is my favorite lotion for the winter months! It is made with an intense moisture complex and perfect for dry areas such as knees, elbows, or anywhere else on the body! I recommend their newest scent, Be Enchanted.

4. Olay’s Silk Whimsy Body Lotion

This product is perfect for all skin types. With its blend of rose extract and olive oil, you’re bound to stay fresh and smooth for the bitter cold months!

No matter what product you choose this winter, your skin is guaranteed to stay soft, healthy, smooth, and fabulous! 

Laura Maddox is a Senior at Appalachian State University. Laura was born and raised in Charlotte, NC but loves the mountain air in Boone. She is one of four kids and has an identical twin sister. Laura enjoys reading, fashion, blogging, traveling, chocolate, lots of coffee and riding in the car with the windows down. She has a knack for creative writing, doodling and procrastination. Laura plans on moving to Boston after graduation to pursue a career in the advertising industry as a copywriter. Laura loves APP and will always be a Mountaineer fan!