This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

Ladies, this week’s cutie is good friend of mine, and a total catch.  Luji is a brother of ΚΑΨ, a member of SGA, an Appalachian Student Ambassador, and a member of R.U.F, to name just a few things…. He’s a total sweetheart who will always make you laugh and knows how to treat a lady!

Name: Luiji MassangaMajor: Broadcasting / Electronic MediaYear: JuniorHometown: Kings Mountain, NC / Port-au-Prince, Haiti

Q:  When you’re not in class, what do you do with your time?A:  Sleep! Honestly the college life tends to take so much of your time, sleep becomes a luxury. I love working out as well. Not really a meat head but a good workout will clear your mind better than anything else will.

Q:  Favorite place to go in Boone?A:  Howard’s knob. I find it peaceful, and relaxing.

Q:  If you could trade lives with anyone in the world, who would it be?A:  Charles Veley, the world’s most travelled man. He’s been in 806 countries. I’ve been to two. Three if you count a layover in the Bahamas.

Q:  If you just won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would do with your winnings?A:  Help my father out with his project in Haiti, which is to bring bright students from there to the States in order to gain the education to establish a functional village outside of the capital. He’s been successful with 5 students so far. 

Q:  Biggest turn off about girls?A:  Impatience and Narcissism. 

Q:  What’s the best relationship advice you’ve ever been given?A:  Two halves make a whole and 2 wholes make a couple. You will never need a girl to complete you. You need to find out who you are and what you like first before pursuing a girl. If you’re looking for affection and not willing to make the sacrifice to be in a relationship, don’t start it. A cracked pot, attracts another cracked pot. Sure it’s fine to want a girl, but never will you ever need one, and vice versa. A woman should never “need” a man to complete her. A woman should never need another woman either, nor a man needing a man. You see where I’m going with this. 

Q:  What’s the first thing you notice about a girl?A:  Style, and fitness. When I see a girl dressed up, I usually take interest. Or when I see a girl at the gym. Now that’s beautiful.

Q:  Describe your dream girl.A:  She has to be driven. Funny, or at least think she is. Confidence is key. Patient, spontaneous, adventurous, smart, random, and open to new things. And she has to love traveling. I plan to do that a lot throughout my life.

Q:  Who is your celebrity crush?A:  It’s a tie between Kerry Washington and Jennifer Lawrence.

I am a 2015 graduate of Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina. I graduated summa cum laude with a degree in communication, journalism. Upon graduation, I moved to Nashville, Tennessee to work for my college sorority, AOII. I am currently the Assistant Director of Communications of AOII and Editor of our internationally-circulated magazine, To Dragma. I'm a fitness enthusiast through and through. I love weightlifting, running and boxing, and I am always up for a new workout! I am also a coffee addict with a killer sweet tooth. When I'm not at work or at the gym, you can find me scoping out the latest and greatest coffee and donut spots in Nashville.  I've been part of the Her Campus team since 2012, when I joined App State's team of writers. I was the CC of my chapter my senior year, as well as a Chapter Advisor. I have remained a CA since graduating, and I love having the opportunity to stay connected to Her Campus in this role!