Everything you need to know about Britney Broski’s podcast

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

Do you need a good laugh? Or new book/song recommendations? Or even a debrief of current hot men better than any Cosmopolitan review could give? Well then, I have the podcast for you! Britney Broski’s new podcast, The Broski Report, has everything and more. And I will tell you everything there is to know about her and this podcast!

If you have been online in the past few years, you will have seen the name Britney Broski pop up in your feed somewhere. She got her start when she uploaded a video of herself trying a Kombucha drink. That spread to several different platforms, which was the start of what her content would be today. Her TikTok and YouTube channels are where most of her content was posted before she started her podcast. She posted random cooking videos and rants about her current interests, from new music to TV show characters she was obsessed with.

Britney aired her podcast on May 16, 2023, with an Instagram post in a 50s aesthetic ad that was so iconic and unique, it had the comment section raving. She adopted the running joke “Broski Nation” from her TikTok account, which is what her fans consider themselves as part of for supporting her content. So, picking the name “The Broski Report” for the podcast was a given. 

On her TikTok, she talks about many different and random things that will usually be a topic on the next podcast episode. She talks about her new favorite musician and goes into complete deep dives into the artist’s background and the songs. She also added her favorite songs from the artist as a recommendation. She also has done episodes discussing her favorite books, from spicy romance novels and fan fiction to classic literature. And sometimes, these things are talked about in one episode. Brittany can bounce from one to the other and even connect them all to each other with her satirical humor. That makes this podcast so unique and unlike any other.

On a more serious note, she is also very vulnerable and honest with the audience in her podcast. She shared her experiences about being a woman in this day and age and things from her childhood experiences that shaped many of her values in her adult life. While she talks about this, she can still bounce back into talking about her favorite masked video game men she loves right now. 

It really sounds like a gossip session with your best friend when you listen to this podcast.

Not only is the banter intriguing, but the video versions of the podcast elevate the content and experience to a whole other level. You can listen to the podcast while walking through campus or watch it while getting ready in the morning. These video podcasts are just like her regular YouTube videos, except you get nearly an hour of the content. The audio and video podcasts are released every Tuesday, making it perfect for a little pick-me-up after a long Monday to push you through the rest of your long week of classes.

Savanna Hall

App State '25

Hi, I'm Savanna. I am a junior Creative writing major with a minor in apparel design. I'm from a small town here in North Carolina and have always loved the mountains. I love all things fashion and reading a good book.