Campus Cutie: Kevin Raus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

Name: Kevin RausClass: SeniorMajor: History and GermanRelationship Status: Single

Q: What are your biggest turn-ons and turn-offs?

A: My biggest turn-ons are girls that are in to soccer, hopefully as religiously as I am. It’s just the best. My biggest turn-offs are people who aren’t genuine, who can’t convey what’s on their mind in a mature way. I like being able to get to know people and understand what’s going on for them.

Q: Who’s your celebrity crush?

A: A fair tie between Katy Perry and Leo DiCaprio.

Q: What is your favorite thing to do in Boone?

A: I love playing pickup soccer at the SRC. It’s an awesome way to meet people with my interests and get a bunch of steam out.

Q: What’s your most embarrassing moment?

A: When I was about six, I was taking ice skating lessons. I was too shy to ask the teacher to ask if I could leave to go to the bathroom. I did what came naturally to me and peed my pants on the ice. She saw it happen.

Q: When you’re not in class, where can we find you on campus?

A: Club Hub. Didn’t even have to think about that one. Club Council is the best bunch of people I’ve met in a long time.

Q: What’s one thing on your bucket list?

A: Drive to California. It’s incredibly cheesy, but I think it would finally give me an idea of how big this country actually is.

Q: What’s your guilty pleasure?

A: Coffee and chocolate.

Q: What’s something you can’t live without?

A: Watching soccer on Saturday mornings, especially the teams in England. It’s so nice to just sit in bed and watch the 10am kickoff. It’s my form of meditation.

I am a Junior at App majoring in Apparel Design and Merchandising. I love dresses, thrifting, playing soccer, reading magazines, celebrity closets, bubble baths, mom & pop restaurants, and giving relationship advice. I hate waking up early, band aids, Dr. Phil, and men with big muscles.