10 Quotes To Get You Through Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

Sometimes, we all just need a little motivation to make it through finals, so here are some quotes to do just that!

1. Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best. -St. Jerome

2. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. -Norman Vincent Peale

3. If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

4. The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. -Confucius

5. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. -Winston Churchill

6. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. -Og Mandino

7. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. -Confucius

8. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. -Helen Keller

9. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. -Thomas Jefferson

10. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. -Theodore Roosevelt