This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

Name: Sam Chen

Hometown: Sudbury, MA

Class Year: 2017

Dorm: Charles Pratt

High School: Lincoln Subury Regional High School

Major: Biology probably

Favorite Class: Probably my first year seminar, Plague and Literature

Ideal Date: Beach day, definitely. I love going to the beach and just hanging out.

Spirit Animal: Blue Herron

If You Could Visit Any Country in the World, What Would it Be?: Narnia.

If You Could Have One Super Power What Would it Be?: I’ve actually put a lot of thought into this one. I’d love to be able to stop time. Like when I wake up in the morning I could turn off my alarm, stop time, sleep until I’m rested, and then restart time again. These are the things I think about when I’m so tired in the morning.

Dream Job: Winning the lottery and not having to work.

Favorite Movie/TV Show: Lord of the Rings – Return of the King if I had to choose one.

Relationship Status: Single

Extracurriculars: Lacrosse team, Project Salud Club, and Whistle a Happy Tune Club

Craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done: I’m not a crazy person by any means…I broke my arm when I was a little kid, but that’s the only traumatic thing that’s ever happened to me.

What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?: Colder Weather by The Zac Brown Band.

If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?: I would probably go skydiving without a parachute.